“Amateurish” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Pendleton
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brandini's Cuisine at Liberty Hall Inn is taking the upstate to new heights in a fine dining experience that, until now, one would have to travel to the likes of New York, LA or Europe to find. The culinary delights that Chef Victor creates come from a lifetime of experience honed in some of the finest west coast restaurants. His signature dishes are Chicken Tortilla Soup and homemade Creme Brulee.
Clemson, South Carolina
“Amateurish”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I had been there in the past and the staff was friendly and courteous - I don't know what happened in the interim, but the last time I went the familiar faces were gone and those left were sloppy and amateurish - night and day. Food still good, but the vibe is very (very) unprofessional.

Visited July 2012

South Carolina
“High-quality fresh food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

My husband and I dined at Brandini's at the end of March. It came recommended by several people, though most people in the area don't even know the place exists.

The restaurant is located in Liberty Hall Inn in Pendleton. When we arrived, the place was empty and it stayed that way nearly the entire time we were there.

We split a caprese salad to start. For main course, I had the Brandini's stack and my husband had a steak. Overall the meal was very good. The portions were quite large and the ingredients tasted very fresh.

My only complaint is that the restaurant is a bit pricey to visit regularly. We were charged $4 to split a salad which I found to be a little silly. So our already pricey $14 caprese salad became a $18 split salad. There is a note on the bottom of the menu, "$4 split plate charge," but we assumed that was only for entrees.

Overall, we would definitely eat here again. However, with dinner for two (with no alcohol or dessert and a split salad) costing us $70 before tip, this is not a place that we will be able to eat very often.

• Visited March 2012