“Lovely gem at the beach!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dessert, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Annapolis
“Lovely gem at the beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Chive Blossom Cafe is a lovely little gem on Pawleys Island. We've been going to Pawleys Island every summer for the past 12 years and this is the first time I've taken time away from the beach or the golf course to have lunch at the Chive Blossom and it was well worth the wait! The restaurant is in a lovely setting and the food was outstanding.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Anniston, Alabama
“Good food,service not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My friends and I ate there again last week. We've eaten there every year when we are down on va-cay, since they opened.. The food remains really good and interesting choices,deserts were excellent!
The service was below standards,it was awkward,not attentive and confusing,the waiter was confused,is what I mean.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Louisville, Kentucky
“Wow!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Three of us met for lunch and ordered different items--salmon, fried green tomato sandwich and Asian noodles. We wanted to split all items so the waitress brought three additional small plates to divvy up the goodies. That was one of the most enjoyable meals I've ever had. Can't wait until my next trip to the area so we can try more items off the menu.
As a bonus I felt the prices were very reasonable.

Lynchburg, Virginia
“Another fabulous lunch at Chive Blossom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

My wife, adult daughter, her friend and myself had a fabulous lunch at Chive blossom on Friday August 16. This was the third time over the years that my wife and I have had lunch there. The she crab soup was excellent as an appetizer. I had the scallop cake and it was superb and my wife had the fried seafood platter which was also superb. We do not eat a lot of fried food but this was so delicately fried it was perfect. My daughter and her friend enjoyed their meals tremendously also. We had the Manifesto Chardonnay, two bottles of it, and it was very good with the wine and at a decent price. Chive Blossom is always crowded, it does not take reservations for lunch so get there early, I recommend it highly.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Greer
“Beautiful food and flavors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

This was our best meal in Litchfield beach. I was blown away by just the beauty of our food! The crab nachos were amazing. My crab cakes were just...wow. Everything that came to our table was a reflection of the high regard the restaurant has towards quality amd it's customers!