“GREAT GOLF AND RESTAURANT WITH VIEW” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Golfing
More attraction details
Owner description: Classic plantation-style club recognized by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine as one of the "Top 100 Courses You Can Play."
PAWLEYS ISLAND
11 attraction reviews
“GREAT GOLF AND RESTAURANT WITH VIEW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great golf course and also lady friendly. Beautiful property with live oaks lining entrance and throughout. Restaurant not fine dining, but great quality food and nice variety and good view.

Plainsboro, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
“very nice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Very nice course. great condition. Good layout although you have to play it a second time to understand how to play certain holes.

Visited July 2013
“Customer Service is Horrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Very snooty, my husband plays this course every year. He thinks it's manicured beautifully and will return. While we were in Myrtle Beach for my birthday he took me there for lunch. Needless to say the customer service in the club house was degrading. I was appalled by the way we were treated. We sat for ten minutes absolutely no one came to serve us. I guess we didn't look RICH enough. We the Big M Casino 4491 Waterfront Dr, Little River got up and left. I WILL NEVER RETURN.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“BEAUTIFUL Location for a Wedding!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

We traveled to Caledonia to attend a wedding there, and it was absolutely gorgeous. Apparently there are 2 areas to have events, and as this was roughly 100 people, we were in the smaller setting, but it was beautiful. I THINK the food was catered in from out outside caterer, but I would suggest this place to anyone looking for a classy, pretty location near Myrtle Beach for their dream wedding. The photos will be fantastic!

Visited June 2013
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“One of the most beautiful settings in Pawleys Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I'm not a golfer but many of my friends are. Driving through the Avenue of Oaks to get to the club house is worth the visit. The golf course is incredibly beautiful, especially in the Spring. In the clubhouse you can have breakfast or lunch. The food is always good and the staff is very friendly. A great place to take visitors when they are in Pawleys Island.

Visited April 2013