We loved Pawleys Plantation! That being said, we rented privately from a homeowner on homeaway.com. We stayed in the Weehawka Woods section on the 11th green in a unit that is wheelchair accessible & dog friendly. The grounds are simply beautiful! We stayed for 2 weeks for a girlfriend's getaway. The pool was wonderful. It is accessible only by a key & was very clean with great bathroom facilities. Our unit was very clean & spacious. The staff at the gate and everyone we encountered was very friendly and helpful. We don't golf, just used it as a base for visiting the different beaches & attractions. The only issue we had, is that AT&T cellphones have very sketchy service there when you are inside of a building. I thought that was odd, considering we were in such a major tourist area. Other than that, we loved it, the dog loved it, and we will be back!
- Also Known As:
- Pawleys Plantation Golf And Country Club Hotel
- Pawleys Plantation Golf And Country Club Hotel Pawleys Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pawleys Plantation features one, two, and three bedroom villas, situated along our award-winning Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Other amenities include three dining areas; an outdoor pool and lighted tennis courts; driving range and practice putting green; and a fitness center. Our conference center, rated one of the "Best of the South" (Meetings South magazine), can accommodate up to 300 people. Perfect for destination weddings, Pawleys Plantation "sets a high standard for Lowcountry romance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.