I took my wife here for the night after we fed a group of soldiers an early supper on Saturday. We arrived at the club house to check in around 6:30 to find a wedding reception going on in the same building. We were directed to our suite down the road and drove up to what seamed to be a very nice 4 unit building. Once inside it did not take long to find that while to outside looks great the inside, while large, is just cheap construction. We were disappointed with the bed's comfort, rough sheets and towels, blinds would not close completely. The morning breakfast was also a disappointment. The food was cold and not very fresh. I now understand why the rate was so low. I don't think we will return to this location.
- Also Known As:
- Pawleys Plantation Golf And Country Club Hotel Pawleys Island
- Pawleys Plantation Golf And Country Club Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pawleys Plantation features one, two, and three bedroom villas, situated along our award-winning Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. Other amenities include three dining areas; an outdoor pool and lighted tennis courts; driving range and practice putting green; and a fitness center. Our conference center, rated one of the "Best of the South" (Meetings South magazine), can accommodate up to 300 people. Perfect for destination weddings, Pawleys Plantation "sets a high standard for Lowcountry romance." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Pawleys Plantation Golf and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.