“Best Pizza in Town!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Pawleys Island, South Carolina
“Best Pizza in Town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Living in the Pawleys area, we have plenty of choices for pizza. However, Massey's is our top pick.

The inviting decor and exceptional cleanliness of the restaurant, the friendly staff, and the beer/wine selection certainly give weight as to why we love this place. But it is the perfection of the pizza that really compels us to go back time and time again. We are hooked on the pepperoni pizza that, as stated in earlier reviews, every inch is covered with a generous portion of pepperoni. The crust is thin and crispy and is always cooked to perfection. We hear the sandwiches and other menu items are just as tasty.

Thinking about a glass of wine, a crisp salad from a fresh salad bar, a delicious pizza? Massey's. Need to find a place that is cozy, clean and inviting? Massey's. Want to take the kids to a place where they'll be happy too? Yep, that's Massey's. A real crowd pleaser!

• Visited January 2014

Glen Allen, Virginia
“Exceptional pizza!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Every inch of the pizza is covered with topping - the most generous I've ever seen. In addition, the crust is perfect if you like thin and crispy. Friendly owners - definitely will go back.

Visited January 2014
Ontario
“Best Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Best pizza i have had in a long time. Had 3 different pizzas and sizes. Thin , crispy crust, no big tough edges, fresh veggies sliced instead of chopped, cut into squares instead of slices. Would like to try their lunch buffet, also there is a happy hour. You like good pizza, come here.

Visited October 2013
Georgetown, South Carolina
“Review from a Pizza Lover!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were visiting in the area and happened to be riding around the Pawley's Island area at lunch time. We started looking around for someplace to eat; tucked in a corner in the Litchfield Piggly Wiggly Center was Massey's' Pizza. The first impression I had was how spotlessly clean and well decorated it was........dark wood, white cushions, light floor, and red light fixtures....really, really clean!!! Then, I saw that they had a buffet and I was hooked!!!! Yay!!!

I LOVE PIZZA, but I don't allow myself to eat it too often. When I looked at the buffet, I saw that they had thin crust, (which I love), and small thin slices, (which I love) and their pizza was so dense with toppings, it looked just like the pizza in the picture above. I knew I had found a home!
The thin pieces allow you to taste more pieces, and every piece I ate was wonderful......just perfect. (a lot of pizza places have such thick crust, and the pieces are so large, you never get a good chance to taste very many kinds.)

I had a chance to talk to the owner, Debbie, and she told me that they had moved to South Carolina from Ohio, and this Massey's Pizza is the only store in the group to be outside of Ohio. I have read a few of the other reviews here, and I agree with" Angela B" and "Kentucky Kate"! These pizzas really are worth looking for, and yes "southmomto7". the buffet does rock!!!!

We hope to be back in the area in January, so watch out Debbie, we will absolutely be back!!!

• Visited November 2013
conway,sc
“The buffet rocks or just a pizza alone....best in the area!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Nice clean place, friendly staff. Food always good and an exceptional fresh salad bar with many items!!!!!! VISIT EVERY FEW WEEKS Deb

• Visited October 2013