The best things with this hotel is the friendly staff, very good upstairs restaurant, room nice and different and on the beach. All good, but nothing outstanding.
Downfall is breakfast is as expected, downstairs restaurant is mediocre, maid service was laughable, pools were just there, no gym and overall not very special.
In the end if the price was right, we would stay again, but wouldnt be our first choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island