Shocked by how great this place was. Stayed in early October in a two bedroom suite. The room was a great price (just over $100) and had granite counter tops, crown molding, new paint, new tiled floors, great decorating, a sink and full size fridge. Room had a balcony and was one of the cleanest rooms I have been in, especially when compared to other beach hotels in that area.
The cafe had great food and a decent selection of drinks (could use a few more beer options). Prices were higher than expected ($14 for a wrap?), but everything else made up for it. Beach area was open and uncrowded. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
I would likely not recommend this location if I had little kids, just because the pools are smaller and there are no special features like you see at other locations closer to Myrtle. It is, however, the PERFECT couples destination... especially on a budget.
Like the title says, I will not being staying anywhere else on future beach trips.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.