I had read some of the less-than-perfect reviews - especially about the rooms and was a bit concerned. Well, put those concerns away! My husband and I have stayed in Hilton Head, Wild Dunes and Myrtle Beach - and Litchfield Inn is our new favorite spot. The location is right on the beach, the restaurants are amazing (my husband is a retired NY Hilton Chef so he is really picky and he loved the food, especially the soup) and perhaps even more important, the staff is super-friendly. They really care.Plus, the room was super clean and cute-as-a-button. So, if you want the Ritz this may not be your place, but if you want super-comfy, relaxed beach-front with food and beverages served pool-side - all at a GREAT price....Litchfield Inn is your place.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.