My 2 grown children plus my husband and I stayed at the hotel. After reading reviews prior to our arrival, I was a bit intimidated and worried about what we would find. After arriving, I thought the outside was typical beach property and it seemed out in nowhere. However, after checking in and going into our room, I was pleasantly surprised by the accommodations! The view of the ocean was amazing (we stayed in the towers) and the room exceeded my expectations. The room had hardwood laminate flooring, the bathroom was nice, and the furnishings were well taken care of. I know each unit is individually owned, and I suppose some owners are not as caring, but this unit was well kept.
The beach access was nice and not too crowded. The onsite restaurant/bar was a little pricey, but was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic South Carolina Oceanfront Resort. The hotel is situated on quiet and serene Litchfield Beach, yet only minutes from faster paced Myrtle Beach. Are attractions include Caledonia Golf and Fish Club, Brookgreen Gardens and Pawleys Plantation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia and Hotwire so you can book your Oceanfront Litchfield Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oceanfront Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- The Litchfield Hotel
- Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island