“Enjoyable” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Pawleys Island
King, North Carolina
“Enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I were in this part of the world to visit my grandparents who were staying at the state park in their motor home. They got us a room here so that my pregnant wife did not have to sleep on a couch that would assuradly cause her some sort of pain. We stayed in Room 202 which had King size bed. The room was nice enough, you standard room at most hotels, but what set it apart was that it was clean. I can not tell you how much I enjoy a place that isnt just cleaned, but is clean.

The bed was comfortable, for a spring mattress, and the duvet kept my wife and I warm throughout the night. Their was a desk and chair for us to sit in, they were not used though. The television was nice and had a few premium channels. The bathroom was okay. Something had broken recently and you could tell they sort of patched it. There was wet caulk still in the corner. Not a huge deal. The water pressure was nice, however it took a while for the water to warm up. This, I believe, is because in that part of South Carolina, they are experiencing a bit of cold they just arent used to. The front desk was nice and courteous with a restaurant. For the off-season, the rate was a little high. You could stay at any number of places that were on the beach for as much if not cheaper. The one down side was the breakfast. It was lacking. Not a lot of choices. But, a small problem. Overall, a nice hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

I'm From Baltimore and was in Pawleys Island for my Fathers Funeral. I didn't want to stay with family, I just wanted time alone, So I chose to stay at the Hampton Inn with my two boy's. Now they had no idea why I was there and I didn't tell no one. From the time I checked inn til I left they were wonderful. The Breakfast each morning was perfect how they paid attention too details and made sure my boys had what they needed, even when I didn't know how to operate the waffle maker, I had it beeping and thought it was broke. They came over and fixed it for me lls.. They gave me a late check out which I needed cause I had to meet with other Family members before hitting the highway back home. I would stay here again,& again if I had too. Thanks to everyone at the Hampton Inn in Pawleys Island South Caroline for everything. Mr. Greene

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Charlotte, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Convenient location, nice room accommodations, quite, friendly staff, amenities, free breakfast. I'd definitely stay at this hotel again on my next trip to Myrtle Beach. Recently gone through a renovation of rooms and lobby area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Pawleys Island, SC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

Great location. Very quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Staff was very helpful.Easy access to the areas we wanted to visit. Great for golfers. Right in the middle of Litchfield Beach and Golf Resort.We would recommend this location to friends that were looking for a nice quiet getaway.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Bradenton, FL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

great beds, clean room with microwave and fridge, quiet. stayed in and enjoyed all the bowl games over NY's Day. breakfast with the daily USA today was nice. good location to all of Pawleys or up to Murrell;sinlet .

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

Sykesville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

An above average Hampton Inn with a lovely quiet setting that is convenient to Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island. We enjoyed our stay here very much. The breakfast was excellent. Everything at this hotel was definitely above average and I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Fairfield, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a pleasant, inexpensive hotel with lovely grounds and a nice free breakfast. It is right off of Highway 17 and convenient to restaurants and grocery stores (walking distance from a large shopping plaza). Every room has a good sized refrigerator and microwave. It is the best pet friendly value on the Grand Strand!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

hamptonpawleys, General Manager at Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for positive review! We just implemented our "pet friendly" policy several months ago with outstanding results so far. We know that for many people, our pets are considered part of our family and for them to be able to travel with us and not having to "board" is a great benefit to us all. Thank you again for the positive feedback and we look forward to you returning to stay with us again soon!

Parker Fox
Hampton Inn-Pawleys/Litchfield
843-235-2000

Been to Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield? Share your experiences!