At first we arrived after being on the road two days to get there. We were welcomed by Patti at the front desk. She was nice and very helpful. We went to our room and there was air conditioning problems so we had to be moved. The only room was across from the elevator which was the one thing I had requested when booking was to not be put near the elevator. We had no choice though that was the only open room with two beds. I was disappointed by that and we could hear it at times, but other than that our stay was wonderful. Loved that there was something different for breakfast every day. The hotel staff was always nice and helpful. It is close to eating places and there is a grocery store right across the street.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield Hotel
- Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield Hotel Pawleys Island
- Hampton Inn Pawleys Island
- Pawleys Island Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Pawleys Island - Litchfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.