We have been staying at this hotel for the past 3 years...the first year it was a Holiday Inn Express...we wish it still were. The Baymont Inn has gone down hill since then. Last year was ok, this year was the worst. The entire hotel smells of smoke, the pool was filthy, you couldn't see your hand under water...my kids are 8&10 and wouldn't even swim in it, pretty bad. The beds were so uncomfortable, they all leaned and were sunken on one side where everyonoe usually sleeps. The refriderator froze our food...on the proper setting of 3. The bathroom flooded in our first room, were moved to another one. They could not keep the breakfast full for the amount of guests that show up. No one at the front desk smiles. It's a good location, but we won't be booking there anymore. Choose the Hampton Inn up the street towards Litchfield, for $20 more a night, you can't beat that. I very rarely leave reviews, but I had to get this one out there due to our last experience.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites Pawleys Island Hotel Pawleys Island
- Baymont Inn And Suites Pawleys Island Hotel
- Holiday Inn Pawleys Island
- Pawleys Island Holiday Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Pawleys Island Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.