“Pretty good” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Visited this restaurant on Father's Day and it was beyond packed, but we were able to get seated within 15 mins of arriving. So that was a plus. The place was clean and the service was ok. I ordered the shrimp and grits and a side order of home fries. The shrimp and grits were not that bad although I would have wish the shrimp were bigger than a "dime." It was more sausage and bacon than shrimp. My home fries were fried too hard and they were too crunchy. My partner had the smothered pork chops, grits and eggs. She said it was "pretty good." We both loved the $3 fresh squeezed orange juice. (I included the price because I've never known orange juice to be so expensive)...I will definitely return, I just will not be getting the shrimp and grits.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Garden City Beach, South Carolina
“Not just breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Pleasantly surprised when having lunch with a friend here. The place is clean and nice décor. Service was excellent. Food was way better than I expected. Prices were reasonable for good sized portions of good food. I had the gyro platter and it had fresh ingredients well prepared and presented. My friend had one of the specialty burgers. It was huge and very good, fresh and well prepared. We were so pleased we sent compliments to the chef and he came out to thank us. The name implies breakfast but the lunch menu is diverse. Great value, you will leave full and not spend a lot.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This restaurant is great! The people working are always friendly and the food is to die for. Whenever I visit from Florida we eat here ever chance we get.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
parma,ohio
“Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Clean and roomy. But the service was poor to average. Our server was friendly but not on the ball. Sausage was dried out, home fries greasy. I think there are better breakfast places in the area.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Super Service - Nice Sunday Brunch Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Had a group of 10 go there for breakfast. Food was good even off a buffet line. Could get an omlet if you wish (not an egg person).
wait staff was very friendly and keep our coffee filled and hot.

i would go there again and recommend that you do too.

• Visited June 2013