Our stay was bery pleasant. We checked in on June 4 and left of June 10. Our 3 yr old and 1yr old loved being able to look at the ocean from the balcony and also being able to walk right onto the beach from the hotel. Our room was comfy and not at all cramped. We loved the hot tub as well as the full kitchen. I was very pleased. So much so, that we ended up staying an extra night at the Avista. Housekeeping came every day around 3:00 pm and did a good job picking up after all of us. The staff was also very friendly. The pools outside were nice but we stayed in the ocean more because the pool water was freezing. Kinds cold for the kids. The hot tub was so hot that I couldn't bear it. We found the outdoor lazy river to be pretty good though. The washer/dryer in our room was broken so we called the front desk. A repair man ordered a part to fix, but in the mean time the resort offered plenty of quarters to do our laundry in the public laundry area. On our last night there were some people partying a bit to hard so we called security and within 10 minutes the noise had stopped. Overall, our family was happy with this resort and would stay there again. It had a few kinks, but the important thing is that the staff was more than willing to help fix all problems. By the way, within walking distance from the hotel you will find a pizza place, hot dog stand, seafood restaurant, ice cream parlor, shops, and bicycle rentals. We had lots of fun just walking around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach