Place is relaxing, and enjoyable to be at, but, should you need anything, no one will answer at front desk or concierge number when you call. First day safe was locked when we got there and was not attended to until the second night of our stay. Anytime we needed anything we called the outside number to get to the front desk. Have stayed here last year and had no problems. Just don't expect any extra attention after you pay. Your on your own. Jasmine at the front desk is the one to see for good, friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach