The first time my husband and I stayed at the Avista was last year and it was absolutely perfect! Very nice vacation trip. We did not like the restaurant breakfast. This past week I took my daughter and her fiance as we had to make plans for their wedding at the beach next year. Overall, there were no problems. The main thing was I finally had to call the front desk to get the towels for the bathroom and to have the trash taken out. The front desk staff was very pleasant about it. The maids were also pleasant but I was informed that in order to have the room cleaned I needed to put the "maid service" sign on the door handle. I really thought this was a routine service that did not need to be requested. I would still stay at the Avista. Just don't go toward the end of the semester of colleges unless you want loud music and drinking everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach