We had a great time at Avista Resort. We travel to Myrtle and North Myrtle Beach a couple times a year at least and this was our first time at Avista. The hotel was so much better than we expected. We had a 1 bedroom ocean front room on the 12th floor. We had 2 flat screen tvs, a new looking washer/dryer, full kitchen, large garden tub and plenty of closet/drawer space. My 6 yr old and 5 yr old loved it and we did also. The view of the ocean and pools were perfect. When we were in our rooms it was very quiet- never heard anyone on either side of us.
We did not have any problem finding chairs at the pool or a nice spot to sit on the beach.
Joe at the pool bar/restaurant was awesome. Everyone loved him and he enjoys what he does. The food from there was great also and very reasonably priced. I really have no complaints. We will stay here again. Not really sure why we have a reason to stay anywhere else from now on.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach