Very large resort... great pool areas, my niece loves the lazy river. Cute pool activities for kids during the day. Spacious, clean suites. Tons of stuff to do for kids - this seems like a very family-oriented place. Elevators are slow (we always request a first floor room) as well as check in. One complaint - the beach itself is VERY NARROW, especially at high tide in August. You literally have to roll up your beach blanket as the tide comes in... very, very crowded beach as well. But, it's Myrtle Beach!!
Nice location - Barefoot Landing is right across the street with tons of stuff to do/eat/see. Parking privledges are nice as well.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Cove Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Hotel
- Beach Cove Myrtle Beach Sc
- Beach Cove North Myrtle
- Beach Cove North Myrtle Beach
- Beach Cove Resort North Myrtle Beach South Carolina
- Beach Cove Resort n Myrtle
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Beach Cove Resort are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Beach Cove Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.