We traveled with 2 toddlers and my mother for a week long trip. We booked the hotel using credit card points that uses Expedia. The rooms were clean. We had a 2 bedroom suite. One bedroom had a private bath. This was perfect for my mother. Every room had a tv. We had two balconies that had an ocean view. The pool was cleaned daily. The beach was steps from the hotel. It was nice having a small kitchen in the room so we could eat in some days for lunch or dinner. The parking lot is under the hotel rooms and it is a bit cramped sometimes. We laughed about it because we got to know the other guests as we waved them by. Even the continental breakfast was worth it. Free wifi in the room was nice since we brought our computer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach