This is a great spot on North Myrtle Beach. Its within walking distance of Molly Darcy's which is an authentic Irish bar with the twist of being on the beach. I always rent one of the 3 bedroom corner condos and you just can't beat the value. Bright, clean, lots of towels and a fully equipped kitchen. There's nothing like waking up to the waves rolling against the beach and going to sleep to the sound of the same. The only downside to this resort is the parking. Its terrible and very tight. Even turning the corners inside the parking garage is a chore not to be taken lightly. At one point in the past, I thought the staff were less than helpful but the value still made it worthwhile to me but this has definitely changed for the better. I want to throw out a thanks to Crystal who made sure our DVD player was replaced in the room when the one there wasn't working and the staff were all bright and cheery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach