This is our second time staying at Seaside; I have to say our first stay was a little better only because this condo was smaller. We still had 3 bedrooms, but this time only 2 bathrooms!! For 4 adults and 4 children we definitely needed that 3rd bathroom. My bedroom was right on the side a utility closet (other side of the wall) that was outside of our door which was used by the hotel staff, in the middle of the night you could hear some strange loud sound come through the wall, that scared the crap out of me since it woke me up out of my sleep! My only other issue is the parking lot, it's just horrible! I felt the spaces were too small and close. As always the staff was wonderful, again I wish people up north was just as friendly as the people in the south. They also offer breakfast, it was fulfilling for us, but you can always run to the local stores and purchase food and prepare your own meal(s) because there is a full kitchen with all of the utensils needed. In a nutshell, great hotel, wonderful staff, just a horrible parking lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located directly on the ocean, the new SeaSide is a luxury boutique North Myrtle Beach condominium resort with spacious accommodations and attentive 4 star services. The white, sandy beach is just footsteps away along with all the endless excitement of North Myrtle Beach. At SeaSide, we provide only the most professional staff and the finest amenities for your unforgettable North Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Seaside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seaside North Myrtle Beach
- Seaside Hotel North Myrtle Beach