“The staff and dolphin jet skiing experience is amazing !” 5 of 5 stars

2201 Little River Neck Road, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Thomas Outdoors Watersports is located on the waterway in North Myrtle Beach, nestled in between the small fishing village of Little River and Cherry Grove Beach. With over 25 years in the watersports industry we can confidently say that we offer the Grand Strand's finest in watersports rentals. Our staff will make you feel safe and comfortable. You will take home not only great memories but great friends. Whether you are taking out a pontoon boat to Bird Island for the day or ripping through the water on a jet ski, you will most definitely leave with a smile.
“The staff and dolphin jet skiing experience is amazing !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

I have visited Thomas outdoors every year we go to Myrtle Beach. The first time was about 6 years ago.

My children and I have rented their jet ski, went on the dolphin trip.

I must say, staff are fun and always making sure safety on the water is #1 priority!

I would recommend Thomas Outdoors to anyone who wants to have a great day on the water!

See you guys again soon!

Visited July 2013

Pocomoke City, Maryland
“Wonderful!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had the absolute best time on my dolphin tour!! Richard and his crew are friendly, knowledgeable, and know what they're doing. The tour was a blast, even tho the dolphins weren't cooperating that day. The crew was quite accommodating, making sure every one had fun (despite my being a slacker- they took the rest of the group ahead and left me with a guide so I wouldn't get lost but everyone else could still have fun).

They are extremely conscientious and will tell you straight regarding weather and sea conditions. I'm a 50+ newbie. They gave me an honest opinion about the water conditions; I would postpone or cancel on their advice in a heartbeat. Safety obviously comes first with this team.

“Unhelpful and rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Horrible Customer Service, with trying to answer simple questions regarding weather. Rude and disrespectful, I would highly recommend to take your money somewhere else.

Visited August 2013
lukeski1, Owner at Thomas Outdoors Water Sports - Anchor Marina, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
You called, spoke to Cody and ask if it was going to be choppy on the ocean and mentioned the reason that you are asking is because someone in your group has back problems and then you call back again with the same question and are talking to me, the owner, Richard, and I tell you that I am not going to let the person that "you" told us that had back problems, go at all. And then you say that there is really no one with a back problem. At this point I have to go with what you said first. There is a point that I, as the owner, have to say you can not go out with us and take a risk of injury. You wanted to argue and I am not going to argue over injuring the person that "you" said had a back problem. This is a high risk activity and we take every precaution to protect our customers and ourselves. So if I was rude to you because I felt like you were lying to me, then so be it. I am not willing to risk my lively-hood for anyone. Sorry!
severn,md
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

From start to finish.... An amazing experience. Our family did the extreme dolphin jet ski tour. I've rose jet skis before but nothing compares to this. The entire staff was very knowledgeable and provided first class service. Their ultimate goal is that you had fun and were safe in doing so. The extreme tour was definitely extreme....as the ocean was rough and the waves were no joke. I thought for sure I was going to fall off a few times. We didnt get to see the dolphins during our tour but we were given a free CD of all the pics/videos during our tour instead. If you want to do water sports or see dolphins I would highly recommend Thomas Outdoors.

Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
“Wonderful Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

From start to finish, our experience with Thomas Outdoors was stellar. Everyone was so friendly, and made us feel right at home. My husband and I booked the private dolphin tour, and it was a blast. Our guide, Cody, was great - she was so much fun, and you could tell she really loved her job, and the area, which made it so much more meaningful. She fished cannonball jellyfish right out of the water for us to hold (initially freaked me out to think of holding a jellyfish!), and gave us great insights about the area and local wildlife. Even though the water was fairly rough the day we went out, she still found the dolphins and we got some great pictures. I love how this company puts a lot of emphasis on being respectful (like others said - cutting engines around the dolphins), and safe. Such a fun and still professional group to work with, we loved the trip we made and I would happily book with them over and over again!