This is not a cool, glitzy or fancy place but it IS an affordable, clean place appropriate for families. Our room had 2 queen beds, full Murphy bed and a pull out sleeper sofa. Room was clean and linens fresh. Staff was very friendly and kind. Loved the Luzianne coffee that was served at the complimentary breakfast. (Wish I could find it in stores). The elevator broke down as we were ready to check out but it was repaired in just a little bit. I did note that the inside hot tub had not been inspected since 2011. Not the hotel's fault - just a bit off putting. Not much in walking distance in the way of restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ocean Sands Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Best Western Ocean Sands Hotel
- Best Western North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel in North Myrtle Beach SC has the relaxed vacation atmosphere and friendly service of a family owned hotel with the security and peace of mind of the Best Western national chain.Accommodations feature 95 ocean front one and two room suites and efficiencies, along with 21 side view king rooms, the Best Western Ocean Sands Resort Hotel has a long standing reputation as one of the best beach hotels for your Myrtle Beach vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Best Western, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.