“Best condo in Myrtle Beach!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Mar Vista Grande

You added Mar Vista Grande to your Saves list
Mar Vista Grande
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   603 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582   |
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Valrico, Florida
“Best condo in Myrtle Beach!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2012

Great experience from the time we walked through the door. Check in went smooth and quick. Got up to the 3 bedroom condo, first reaction, what a view!!! Starting unpacking and getting settled in, everything was perect and clean in the room. I would recommend these condos to anyone!! Families to couples, great place. I will be back again and again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Canton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

This is the best ocean front resort in North Myrtle. We have been to the Mar Vista two times already.... the first time was with my relatives (mother, sister, brother & sister-in-law, nephew) and the second time with my husband and I. We stayed in the penthouse unit 1509. It is on the top floor in the middle of the building, easy access to the elevators and all the ammenties the resort has to offer. It offers a full kitchen. It also had a wet bar with an ice maker and wine chiller. We loved the view so much that we found ourselves cooking in the condo more than eating out (we loved eating out on the balcony). The condo also had large flat screen TVs everywhere (my husband's favorite feature). Each time we stayed there we found the condo and the facility to be top-notch. If you would like to stay at a place that goes above and beyond your expectations, then I would advise the Mar Vista Grande. I know we will be coming back year after year.

Room Tip: Top Floor had no noise from upper units.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2012

We have been to mar vista grande for two summers in a row. It is the best place on the beach....we will return year after year.

Room Tip: I would recommend oceanfront any day of the week
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

With three kids, the typical hotel room just doesn’t cut it. Our 3 bedroom - 3 bath, oceanfront condo at the Mar Vista Grande was well beyond our expectations, at a rate much less than we were expecting to spend. It was complete with a full kitchen that allowed us save money on meals and even had granite countertops.

My wife informed me she had specifically chosen room 1213 from pictures on the hotel’s website and it was a great choice. The room became a meeting point for all of our visiting family members, even my mother who lives locally spent time there because the kids wanted to swim in the indoor pool.

The view was incredible. Our room was a corner room, this allowed for tons of natural light and a better interior view.

The staff was very polite and honest - While checking into the hotel I inadvertently left my designer sunglasses at the front desk; the glasses were promptly delivered to our room before I even knew they were missing.

We have found our hotel for the next time we visit my mother. I was informed that Mar Vista Grande offers a discount for return customers; so even if it’s your first time tell them you are a repeat, because once you stay there you will be.

Room Tip: The Oceanfront rooms are worth every penny! Our room was a corner room that allowed for tons of nat...
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family

Been to Mar Vista Grande? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mar Vista Grande

Address: 603 South Ocean Boulevard, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Spa Suites Swimming Pool
#3 Family Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#3 Romantic Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#4 On the Beach Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$
Hotel Class:3 star — Mar Vista Grande 3*
As a one-of-a-kind AAA Four Diamond accommodation in North Myrtle Beach, the luxurious Mar Vista Grande is everything you could want for your next beach vacation. This is the perfect beach resort for relaxing and soaking up the sun in a quiet beach atmosphere. Our comfortably spacious 3 and 4 bedroom condos are decorated with all the comforts of home perfect the for full family experience. With a host of thoughtful amenities, this makes Mar Vista Grande the ideal choice among beach vacation rentals. Such amenities include free wireless internet, free covered parking garage, indoor and outdoor pool, oceanfront tiki bar, fully equipped fitness center and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Mar Vista Grande reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Mar Vista Grande Hotel North Myrtle Beach

If you own or manage Mar Vista Grande, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.