We stayed in a 3-bedroom unit on the 17th floor of Tower 1. Beautiful views of the beach, pier, and pool area from two of the bedrooms and the living room. The third bedroom, however, is small, dark, and right next to the front door and elevators, meaning you hear every little thing going on outside the door. Each bedroom had its own bathroom with large tub/shower.The unit was very clean and spacious, and the staff (from the front desk to housekeeping to the maintenance team we kept passing in the hallway), was extremely friendly and helpful. Our floor was being renovated during our stay, which did get a little loud, but only during mid-day hours.
We ventured across the street to the lazy river/pool area (9th floor in Tower 2) and was surprised by the great ocean view there also (small parking lot between the building and the beach, but the 9th floor is high enough above that you mostly see the beach). Very quiet and peaceful. We had the place mostly to ourselves the weekend prior to Memorial Day.
The pools in both Tower 1 and 2 are a little small, and while a couple are heated, it seems most were not, which made it a bit cold for swimming at this time of year, but we braved it anyway!
Stay away from the restaurant on the pier for anything other than drinks or ice cream. Prices are okay, but the food was bland and overcooked.
A small con is that all parking is across the street in Tower 2, while you must register in Tower 1. However, there are several parking spaces for registration only, and you can unload your luggage there prior to parking across the street.
We will definitely return to the Prince Resort on our next trip to North Myrtle Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach