I was a little worried about staying here after reading some of the negative reveiws, but all my worried were put to rest when I got there. I had no problems at all. We stayed in a 2 bedroom condo in the first building. The rooms were very clean, the beds were comfortable( I guess everyone's preferences are different when it comes to beds) the service was great, and the pools and beach were very clean. We originaly planned on staying 5 nights but we were having such a great time we decided to stay and extra day and had no problems booking it. The only thing I can think of to complain about was having to cross the street to get to the parking garage, a very miner problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach