When we moved to the Carolinas in 2010, we did some research into vacation spots and decided on Prince Resorts in N. Myrtle Beach. We liked it enough to return three more times.
This fourth visit will be our last. The place has fallen into a state of disrepair and reeks of the attitude that people just won't notice that the property is no longer maintained.
The hot tubs are broken. The pools are ice water. The lazy river only has 5 tubes available But it doesn't matter, really, because the water is too cold.
There's no enforcement of no-smoking rules at the pool. But how could there be? There would have to be Prince Resort employees around for this to happen. Other than the indifferent woman at the front desk, there aren't any.
NO WIFI! This is a dealbreaker. This was a working vacation, and I had to go to Starbuck's to do work. The people in the next room complained, but nothing was done. Unacceptable.
The mattresses are so worn out, we all came home with horrible back pain.
All in all, it was a pleasure to leave Prince Resort and return home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach