This is our second time staying at this resort and wont be the last. Upon arriving at the resort, we were told we were in room 1036 in tower 2. I told the clerk this was unacceptable because when I made the reservation, I requested a high floor because of the noise and lack of privacy staying right above the lazy river. She didn't seem to care and stated that was the only room available. We went up to the room and knew right from walking in, this was not going to work for us. I called the front desk and Debbie answered. She not only moved us to a higher floor, but upgraded us to a 2 bedroom condo. This really made our vacation awesome!! The views and the privacy were outstanding. My advice if you are staying in tower 2, ask for a higher floor! The housekeeping supervisor was great...she wanted to make sure everything was up to standard everyday! I was also very impressed with every employee we passed on the elevator or anywhere on the resort, they always spoke and made sure our stay was perfect. Thank you so much Debbie and the Prince Resort for making our vacation great once again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach