Three of us stayed in a 2 bedroom. Very comfortable, great view, pool, beach, pier. Flounders Fish House not far, nice walk to shops, food mart, etc. night life is a little more of a drive but not far South. Liked not being so close to late night noise. More of a family atmosphere which I liked. There was a restaurant down at the pier. Ok food , drinks are pricey but its like that everywhere. People there are very hospitable and it was convenient. Never ate at the restaurant in the tower one, it closes at 9 pm FYI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach