We stayed here at Prince Resort II from June 14th-June 22nd through Elliot Realty. We drove in a day early for a wedding and luckily got our same room for Friday night. We stayed in a corner room on the 12th floor. Our room was clean, and comfortable .We had views of the channel off of our balcony as well as our bedroom window. We also had a window overlooking the 9th floor pool, where we could see the ocean and channel. The room was great, no complaints. My only piece of advice would be to get a ocean front view room. The views are better, the room and balcony are larger, and they are often not a large price jump from the channel view corner rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach