We rented a condo in tower 2 for a month in January. Winter rates are wonderful, weather is much better than home. Our room was spacious and had all the necessities including a washer/dryer and dishwasther, and the room was cleaned once a week. We were 15 floors up with an ocean view. We are hoping to return next year and maybe stay for 2 months.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Tingo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.