Booked a one bedroom in tower two. Stayed on the 11th floor. The view looked like ocean front, so would recommend tower two. I can see this place being a hot mess in the summer when it is at capacity with the parking garage and the elavaters. Since this was the off season it was perfect, and I would recommend spring, or fall. The walls are a little thin, and we could hear the elevator bell clearly, which in the summer would be non-stop. We could also hear an insessent back up alarm, on construction equipment next door. Bring a fan to remedy this. Clean room. I paid for rose petals for $12.00 bucks and got fabric petals. That was OK though, it was only $12.00. They did a great job placing them, and forming animals out of towels on the bed. It was neat to have that done as we had never seen any other place at the beach even offer. They also offer several other add-ons. The bed was perhaps the only issue as it was just not comfortable for a full night. They had very easy to use wifi, great cable and HBO. We had a great time and will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Priceline, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach