We have been vacationing in Cherry Grove beach for 25 years. We go there twice a year now (spring and fall). I have stayed at the Prince Resort about six times since it was built. This is an excellent facility and is always clean. Any issue you have, the staff responds promptly. They have great rates in the off season. I have been in almost every condo facility on ocean blvd north of Sea Mountain Highway. This is by far the best. I have stayed in both tower and the views are excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, BookingOdigeoWL, TravelClick, Agoda, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach