We love the Cherry Grove are! This was our first stay at the Prince Resort and we will be back. We rented a 1BR condo on the 16th floor thru Elliott Beach Rentals ( ask for Jason, he was great to work with) . Our unit was on the end and we had a great view of the ocean as well as of the marsh area. Next time I think we will stay in an ocean front room so we will have a balcony to sit out on. The resort seemed to be well maintained and everything was clean. Great getaway for a long weekend. The weather was great in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Travelocity so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach