My husband and I stayed at The Prince resort the 3rd week on September, the weather was fantastic and the crowds were gone. The beach was quite empty. I had originally booked a room at Towers on the Grove but they over booked and moved us to The Prince. We had a 1 bedroom boulevard view but our kitchen had a side ocean view and our balcony and living room faced the inlet but also had a side ocean view, for anyone hesitating booking boulevard, it was a great little condo room at a lesser price. The condo was perfect for a couple, small but had everything we needed and modern The staff members we did encounter were quite friendly. Everything was well maintained and clean. We would definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Prince Resort Condos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach