“Great food and atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dublin, Georgia, United States
“Great food and atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Good homecooked food, family owned and operated, and great atmosphere what more could you ask for. Large potions for the money. Mrs Dinar made several trips to our table to make sure that we were satisfied! Hope to visit again b4 we leave on Tuesday.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“TERRIBLE”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

The food and service is terrible, you're better off going to McDonalds and that's saying something. Just save yourself and avoid the place.

NH
“It's Breakfast. At a pancake house. One of hundreds... But fine.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

How good can breakfast at one of 100 pancake houses actually be? Ok. Here we go:

Value = including coffee? About $8 per person or so. Not bad.

Atmosphere - fine. It's a pancake house. I will say this: SPOTLESSLY CLEAN. That gets points for me. :)

Kindness of Staff = wonderful. :) Very kind, attentive, and friendly.

Food = Again... it's breakfast. Or lunch. Dad had a reuben w/ fries. He loved the sandwich. In my view, the fries were ... ok. Dad liked 'em. They're fries.

My omelet was nicely made (I had mushroom and cheese) - and I could have enjoyed more cheese. Not stuffed. Just an omelet. Grits. Well, they're grits.

Sausage patty was nice - dry (versus greasy) which is good with me.

John had a western omelet - he seemed to have more ingredients in his omelet than mine.

Coffee was fresh.

Butter? I doubt it was butter on the toast. But hard tellin' not knowing for sure.

Again, what can I say? It was clean, they served us quickly, and it was reasonable. If you're going for breakfast, I think you'll do fine. I'd go again.

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Wasaga Beach, Canada
“great service good food good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

large menu, good food and extremely fast service.....this is the most popular pancake house in the North Myrtle Beach area......very busy but good....the staff is great

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Nice meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Breakfast at Dinos was good. They were crowded, but seated quickly. Parking was a pain. Could tell it was family owned, and there was a special team work between the family.... it was easy to see the Mom, son and husband as they all worked together to get everyone seated.
Breakfast was good, nothing extraordinary, but tasty. DH says sausage links were a little dry. Waitress may have had a little attitude but I didnt know (or just chose to ignore)...but DH said she seemed to, and the table next to us complained about her to the management, who seemed very attentive and concerned.
I got the chicken fried steak with eggs, was a great value and good meal. DD got the pigs in a blanket which were just sausage links rolled up in pancakes...I did think they might be more like a corn dog shape...so not sure how that price compared to just a regular plate of pancakes with sausages...but she liked. Asked for the only fresh fruit they had listed and they gave us thawed blueberries.... not that I expect that they carry all fresh fruit, just dont say it is, when it is not. (it was previously frozen).

Two things to add, bathroom was very nice and clean, looked recently updated and upscale. Also, brunch sat well in our bellies, as we left for the 3 hr drive home afterwards. (not a greasy spoon kinda place if you know what I mean...)

• 4 of 5 stars Food