“cant say enough!!!” 5 of 5 stars

843-997-3077
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Inshore and deepsea private fishing charters,eco tours,dolphin tours
3 attraction reviews
“cant say enough!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

if your going near myrtle beach sc. and looking to fish.. look no more! the past week we went with captain john twice and caught black sea bass ,dog fish,toad fish and an eel!
captain john knows where the fish are! and if we didn't catch 80 to 100 fish each time we didn't catch one!! a great time and fun! never fish in the myrtle beach area without first going to reel action!

mike and bill

Visited March 2014

Springfield
3 attraction reviews
“Captain John - awesome Myrtle Beach fishing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

Captain John took my wife and I out on a half-day trip, Sunday, October 13, and we had a great time. Captain met us promptly at 7:30am, and we fished for about an hour in the Inter-coastal Waterway. There, my wife brought in a bluefish and a gator gar. After that, we motored out towards the jetties at the Little River Inlet. Captain John first netted our bait-fish close up against the rocks. We then headed out toward the NC-jetty were we fished for red drum, drifting for awhile before anchoring in Captain John’s favorite spot. I landed a 40-lb. redfish, and hooked something bigger that was literally taking us out to sea before the line snapped. Captain John is an excellent skipper. He is extremely knowledgeable about the N. Myrtle Beach waters. He handles his boat flawlessly, and wants, first and foremost, to catch fish. He is also a real nice guy, and my wife and I are really glad to have met him. If you want to do a charter in the Myrtle Beach area, choose Captain John!!

Linwood, Pennsylvania, United States
18 attraction reviews
“Captain John is great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

My wife and I went out fishing with Captain John. I had to go out on his boat when I talked to him; he is so friendly. I learned more about fishing with him then I did my life fishing with my Dad and my brother. It was very exciting. My wife caught two red drum; approxamately 16 and 20 pounds and I landed a 100 pound sting ray which took a half hour and a half mile to reel in.

John teaches and knows where to go and provides a great time.

Visited October 2013
“Amazing experience amazing captain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

Today october 1 2013 me and my boyfriend and his parents went on a five hr fishing trip with captain john and it was incredible . Captain john is so kind and exciting . He made the trip alot of fun . We caught a giant red bass some seabass and small sharks . The big catch of the day was the 6 foot tiger shark i caught ( with the help of john as im a 5 ft 110 pound 20 yr old female) my whole family had such a great time we already called and booked another trip for thursday !! I highly reccommend captain john and his fishing boats if you want a great family friendly experience !!

Menasha, Wisconsin, United States
“Reel Great Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Our family of 6 fished with Captain John on August 26, 2013 and had a great time! He was very patient with our children and made sure everyone was having fun, which wasn't hard to do because the action was steady. Our 9 year old son ended up catching a shark and a stingray; he was extremely excited because those were the two things he wanted to catch more than anything! We caught many other fish and it made our experience very memorable. We will definitely be back next year to do this again; we recommend that anyone who is in the area give John a call as he is an honest and fun fisherman that knows his turf well.

Visited August 2013