“Very Nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Emerald Cove I

Emerald Cove I
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Emerald Cove I
4613 S. Ocean Blvd., Windy Hill Section, North Myrtle Beach, SC   |
Ranked #30 of 53 hotels in North Myrtle Beach
East Hanover, New Jersey
“Very Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2012

I have stayed here about 4 times already. The first time we had to clean the entire condo because the cleaning service was awful(The recently got a new cleaning service) The second, third, and fourth time were excellent. I stayed on the third floor, unit 3A. If there is one complaint I have it is the elevator. It is dirty and smells bad. Other than that, I would recommend staying here.

Room Tip: The rooms that are on the 3rd floor and up have the best views of the ocean. It is hard to find park...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Centreville, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2010

What a disappointment this turned out to be. We have been going to Myrtle Beach for several years and have never experienced such an unpleasant place. We rented from Condo Vacation Rentals who advertises that all of their properties are non-smoking. However, that does not apply to owners of the units. We rented a 4 bedroom unit and it was a disaster. The owners were smokers, so the place was permeated with smoke. There were dirty ashtrays in the condo and on the deck. The place had not been cleaned well (bugs on the floors, cigarette ashes and food on the kitchen appliances, cabinets and floors). There were no blinds in one of the bedrooms and the sliding glass doors are all fogged over from broken seals. The locks on the doors and pool where broken, trapping residents inside the pool. While the blinds and locks were eventually fixed it took the better half of our stay before it was done.

While the location was nice (near Barefoot Landing) there was no place to walk to for the kids. The rental agency was not much help, they offered a 10% discount and could possibly move us to a non beach front location (at Barefoot Landing) but they had nothing else to offer.

Overall, it was a miserable place to stay and I would never recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family

Been to Emerald Cove I? Share your experiences!