“Staff is everything !” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #22 of 56 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Staff is everything !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

My stay at the Laqunita Inn hotel at North Myrtle Beach was a good reinforcer of why I love Laquinta hotels. first of all the beds are heavenly. I love their matresses which always provide me with a good night's sleep after a long drive. Next the staff was very friendly especially Bianca Fetema and Josh. The Indian man, who I assume was the manager was especially sweet in letting me take my time fixing my children's breakfast even though I arrived at the very last minute. And I appreciate the cleanliness of the rooms because I have a deep fear of dirt and germs. If I was nitpicky I would complain about the minute long elevator wait the ice machines running out but other than that, I had a wonderfull stay. Thanks staff for providing me with that old Laquinta magic I always love during my stay!

Room Tip: If you have a problem just tell the staff and they will get right on it.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

I stay at laquinta inn all over the states my first time visiting myrtle beach and the front desk clerk ms.bianca made my trip more helpful with great directions pointing out landmarks and was excellent during a busy morning of keeping all guest happy at breakfast I will be returning back soon she is a very hard worker all the staff had great hospitality keep up the good work

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Hiddenite, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I had a very cheap reservation, $65 nightly. I only had one problem, when I arrived the shower was not working but it was quickly fixed and I was given another room. The pipes must have not been working because it took at least 20 minutes to get hot water. Besides that my stay was great. The staff was kind, but not overly friendly. I would definitely recommend.

North Myrtle Beach, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

The water pressure here is horrible. Your shower may be cut short because of the horrible water pressure and the amount of people trying to take a shower at the same time. The staff was delightful and knowledgeable. The staff is the best thing this particular hotel has going for itself.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

The staff was very friendly. Location is near food, beach and shopping areas. I actually thought this hotel was a lot closer to Broadway at the Beach when booking it, but the commute was not too bad--about 25-30 minutes. The room was clean--other than the hair in the tub and the floor was wet I assumed from being mopped right before we arrived (we checked in at 7). My biggest complaint was the yapping dog next door and the dogs being paraded through the main lobby/breakfast area during breakfast. There is only one elevator... I would probably not stay here again.

Room Tip: There is a smell of urine on the first floor...If you HATE animals--find another hotel...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Friendly staff and very helpful. Lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Great cab service in this area available. Highly recommend this hotel and its fine staff. You will certainly enjoy your stay from your check-in, to the time you check out. Great sleeping beds and all the towels you want.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach? Share your experiences!