I stayed using a free night I had earned from the Chase credit card. The hotel was what I expected: simple, clean, and convenient. I had requested a crib for my 1-year old, but the staff was unable to honor my request. I did call ahead of time to confirm - and when they told me me that they did not have a crib available, I brought my kid's Pack-n-Play.
The hallway and lobby area was a bit lukewarm temperature-wise, but they have the cold air on full-blast inside of the actual sleeping room, which was nice on a humid, spring day. The one complaint I do have is that the FD clerk did not know the password for the internet access. LQ advertises free high-speed wireless internet, but if their staff can't tell you how to access it - what's the use?
All in all - I'd go back again, especially on a free night.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach Hotel
- La Quinta North Myrtle Beach
- North Myrtle Beach La Quinta
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn North Myrtle Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.