“Great day” 5 of 5 stars

Southampton, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Great day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Three if us went on a 2hr plantation and beach ride and we had a great time the only downside was we got bitten by the bugs . Use insect repellant . The ride was fabulous and our guide Dallas was pleasant and chatty and always made sure that all the group were comfortable and ok. I would definitely recommend these stables

Visited September 2013

Rittman, Ohio
“Unique experience that you don't normally find at the beach!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

My 8 yr. old daughter loves horses and we were trying to find some different (off the beaten path) things for the kids to do this time that weren't at all the hot spots. What a relaxing break from the hustle and bustle of Myrtle Beach. My daughter was old enough to do the ride at the beach, but my son who had just turned 5 was not; so he did a 30 minute trail ride with my husband. At first it seems pricey, but our 1 hr. beach ride seemed to be closer to 1 1/2 hrs. Both of our kids had such a good time that they want to do this again next summer! The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because of the persistent photographer who was trying to sell her photos - we did not buy, took our own with our i-phones. My advice: call as soon as you get into town, book your trip as early in the morning as possible and ask for their GPS coordinates when you book your reservation with them! It's a great time!

Visited August 2013
Maryland
“Horse Back Riding on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Slow easy ride for this beginner. Through the woods out to the beach. Our daughter got to ride to her ability out on the beach and we just rode along at our pace. Our guide is an experienced rider form one of the big shows in town.

Visited July 2013
Abingdon, Virginia
“good ride, expensive pictures”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We rode the 1 1/2 hour ride. The guide was fun. we enjoyed the horses. We would have loved to purchase more of the pictures and it would have ran into the hunderds of dollars. That is rediculous.

Visited July 2013
Leesburg, VA
6 attraction reviews
“Beautiful and Exhilarating Horseback Ride near Myrtle Beach, SC and Wrightsville Beach, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The 3 hour ride my daughters and I did from the stables, through some woods, then onto the beach, and then a gallop on the beach, and then back to the stables was all we hoped it would be. Beautiful and exhilarating. My daughters and I are experienced riders (not advanced, but strong intermediate) and this was an exciting ride. The horses and the guide were wonderful. We did a private ride with just myself, my two daughters, and the guide. It was expensive, but worth it. When your 15-year old daughter says it was one of the best days of her life, and it is something she did with her mom, it's a day to treasure.

Visited April 2013