“Seawatch Wynham I'd give an 8” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Back to the Beach
Save Saved
You added Back to the Beach to your Saves list
1416 South Ocean Blvd., P.O. Box 721, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29597-0721   |
Ranked #34 of 53 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Ashburn, Virginia
“Seawatch Wynham I'd give an 8”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Room 1602...I purchased this week's rental on EBAY. It is a Timeshare but I ws told I did not have to go to a TIMESHARE MEETING. First we got there at 11am and check in wasn't until 4pm, and there was no chance of getting in earlier. We were called at 3 pm and told our room was ready but when we got there is was not clean, bed wasn't made trash hadn't been taken out etc...The maid did come and do a half A@@ job. The room itself was NICE. The king bed was very comfortable and the unit was upgraded with granite counter tops in kitchen. I liked that there was washer/dryer in the unit. The staff called non stop trying to get me to go to a TIMESHARE meeting, I had to unplug phone, as they woke us up several times. I will be living in SC in 20 months I told them this, but they still bugged me to go to a meeting. We had a storm and the ceiling leaked BAD..it filled up a cooler ! Somone came up and bought two towels and unplugged the stove and microwave so we couldn't use the last 3 days we were there, they never came back to fix it, I know who ever owns this unit would LOVE to know this . I would go back, but I do think the price was high for what it was. Also after storms they never reopened the pools.

Room Tip: I liked the South Tower
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ashburn, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Yachtsman in Myrtle Beach SC towed my car ! They wrote my tag number down wrong ! I wasn't the only one, they did it to several people while we were there.And then they just said "It's free" Well how great was that they towed my brand new 2011 car cause of their error and paid for it ! Also they have 80 year old grumpy men walking around the pool telling you to cut your radio down, like your at a libary ! The walls are thin you can hear people above you and beside you. There isn't a balcony.And they supply extra towels at a cost of $1 a piece, your room is cleaned once when you are there ! Waiting to hear a reply from GM about my letter I'm sending in reference to my car.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2004

We were looking for a pet friendly property and found this place.
Compared to every other pet friendly property in the south, this one takes the cake. Bright, clean, close to the beach, and hats off to the managers who went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. We will be back!

Been to Back to the Beach? Share your experiences!