“Yachtsman” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Back to the Beach

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in North Myrtle Beach
Back to the Beach
You added Back to the Beach to your Saves list
1416 South Ocean Blvd., P.O. Box 721, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29597-0721   |
Ranked #36 of 55 Hotels in North Myrtle Beach
Ashburn, Virginia
“Yachtsman”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2011

Yachtsman in Myrtle Beach SC towed my car ! They wrote my tag number down wrong ! I wasn't the only one, they did it to several people while we were there.And then they just said "It's free" Well how great was that they towed my brand new 2011 car cause of their error and paid for it ! Also they have 80 year old grumpy men walking around the pool telling you to cut your radio down, like your at a libary ! The walls are thin you can hear people above you and beside you. There isn't a balcony.And they supply extra towels at a cost of $1 a piece, your room is cleaned once when you are there ! Waiting to hear a reply from GM about my letter I'm sending in reference to my car.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2004

We were looking for a pet friendly property and found this place.
Compared to every other pet friendly property in the south, this one takes the cake. Bright, clean, close to the beach, and hats off to the managers who went out of their way to make our stay wonderful. We will be back!

Been to Back to the Beach? Share your experiences!