“Totally relaxing” 5 of 5 stars

FREE WaterPark Admission!
NC
“Totally relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

I have stayed at Baywatch the last three times i've been at the Myrtle Beach.. I wish I owned one of the units... The staff if great they are friendly and very helpful, the property is always clean and well maintain, the buffet breakfast is great and I love their staff. Great place for families and couples alike. I could stay at any hotel I like but I choose Baywatch every time.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 7, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am honored that you have chosen to stay with us the last three times you have come to Myrtle Beach. I am glad that the staff was friendly and helpful and that the properly was always clean and well maintained. I hope that you will continue to stay with us when you vacation the Myrtle Beach. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

1,525 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2009

very nice view of the ocean, oceanfront balcony was wonderful. The living room furniture was comfortable. The suite was clean and the jacuzzi tub was wonderful. For the price we paid for a 6 night stay, I would recommend Baywatch to my friends. The Resort was close to all the shows and activities and nice places to eat. If you see any shows see the Alabama Theatre show, it worth the money.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you had a very nice view from the oceanfront balcony. I am glad that you liked the location of the resort since it is close to all the shows and nice places to eat. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Tn
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2009

We just returned from the Baywatch Resort and I have Only Good things to say about the Hotel.The first 2 night we rented directly from the hotel stayed in a k oceanfront which was nice except i think the sofa was not up to par. Night 3-6 we rented a condo at the resort from Elliott and i have to say i was so pleased with the room. I have to sleep in a recliner because of a bad back and there was 2 leather rocking recliners in the room...It was nice and roomy and clean..The front desk staff was great expecially Christine, who helped me out so much .She was a super sweet lady.The bell hops were great also..Please dont hesitate to stay here..We are going back soon..

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am happy to read that you have only good things to say about your stay with us. I will pass on your kind words, regarding Christine, to her boss so she can be recognized for a job well done. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Richmond, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2009

Booked 1 week (wed-tues) stay through bookit.com, got a great rate on a 1 bedroom suite. Check in was easy, we had a room on the 12th floor in tower 3 (3 towers sitting on one block, towers are numbered north to south), the tower closest to the parking garage. Three elevators in the building, never had to wait long for one to come. The room was large, nice set up with entry into hallway/kitchen, separate bedroom with its own door and door to close off living room from kitchen/hallway/bathroom. Living room had sleeper sofa (didn't use) and a murphy bed in the wall (slept great). The room was clean and we had daily maid service. Carpet was worn/dated but clean. Bathroom was large, jacuzzi tub, decent pressure in the shower. Full size kitchen was nice to have, including microwave. We took a blender and made our own drinks for the beach. Spent some time at the pools, especially the lazy river. Parking was fine, nobody was parked any higher than 4th deck so there were plenty of spaces on the higher decks, spaces were good for full size cars. No wifi in our room but there was an ethernet cable and internet worked fine. Would stay here again if the rates are still good.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, October 1, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that you got a good deal on a one bedroom suite. I am glad that you liked the size of the room and the way it was laid out. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Fredericksburg
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

The price was good and we really looked forward to the trip but I spent the first day cleaning. The kitchen floor was nasty and so was the hall, both are ceramic tile. You expect sand but not dirt from lack of cleaning. The overall feeling was dirty. There were things that were in disrepair that should have been fixed if they had been reported. They have been now so lets see what they do.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2009
Thank you for writing a review. I would like to apologize to you since you didn’t enjoy your stay with us. I am going to pass your comment to the General Manager to look into. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you are in town.

central,pa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2009

stayed at baywatch sept.13-18. check in was perfect,we booked through travelocity. check out was easy and quick. perfect view, excellent pools and hot tubs, both in and outside. watch your dates on reservations,you can save alot of money. super rates after labor day. we would definately stay again.beach is about 30ft from hotel,andvery clean.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 22, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the check in and check out process was quick and easy and that you liked the many water features that are at the resort. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

A very well run resort. The staff was great, rooms very roomy, clean, quiet, everything was quick, easy, and it took very little time to get from one place to another. Loved every minute of our stay and will be back.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled on business
beachbumz6000, Oceana Representative at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this review, September 17, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am happy to read that the staff was great and that the rooms were quite roomy and quiet. I am glad that you liked the location of the resort since it is close to so many attractions. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.

Autumm Fenstermacher

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!