Just got back last night and I am ready to book my trip for next year! We had a 3br room on the 10th floor of middle tower. Everything was fantastic! My 5 year old is mad we made him come home! We all spent the entire day going between the numerous pools and hot tubs and the beach. I was perfectly happy staying at the resort for days on end though I did venture out to see Broadway on the beach and Barefoot landing. I must admit, though, that I did notice a lot of sand in the pool. My friend stayed down the street at Sea Watch and we did not see one bit of sand and I think that pool was much more crowded than Baywatch's. Extremely comfortable from the minute we pulled up to the door. We were tired after a 12 hour car ride but Brett the porter unloaded our fully cramed bed of our Dodge Ram within minutes and had us in our room. Within 20 minutes we were enjoying the pool which was so refreshing after a long drive. The lazy river could be a bit out of control as I was kicked several times by kids swimming under me but it all adds to the fun of the vacation I guess. I love that the beach is lit up at night. We spent every night on the beach until the wee hours. I actually got to enjoy a book at midnight under a meteor shower thanks to the lights provided by Baywatch. I realize that some of our family's best memories were made on this vacation at Baywatch and this trip will always bring a smile to my face.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Hotel Oceana
- Bay Watch Myrtle Beach
- Bay Watch Resort Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Myrtle Beach
- Baywatch Beach Myrtle North Resort
- Baywatch Resort Myrtle Beach