“No comparison” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“No comparison”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

This is now my fourth stay at Bay Watch and every time, my expectations are met, if not exceeded. Wonderful & friendly staff, very clean, amazing pools/lazy rivers, great restaurants, easy beach access, quiet/spacious rooms & so much more. My only complaint (which is not a big deal) is that the particular room I stayed in this time had a really small balcony compared to other rooms I've had here in the past. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
Fayetteville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was both mine and my children's first time in Myrtle Beach. The trip was spur of the moment but I managed to find Bay Watch on a hotel app. When I got there they had a bit of an issue finding my reservation but the man at the desk was so sweet and helpful. Once they found it, though, everything was perfect. The room was clean and spacious. There were plenty of places for everybody to sleep and the bed in the bedroom was so comfortable. We had a perfect view of the beach. I'm already planning a second trip and I fully intend to stay in this hotel again.

Gandeeville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Bay Watch is very nice and clean. This is the third year in a row that we've stayed at the resort and have been very pleased each visit. The only thing I didn't like was that when I made the reservation, I asked for a room no higher than the 5th floor and when I got there, they had us on the 11th floor. I thought that maybe since we have been going there for the past 3 years that they would accommodate those requests. Still though, it was a nice trip and we will be returning to Bay Watch in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Overall enjoyed our stay... Location and access to the beach was great!!! The only recommendation is the outside cabana bar. So much potential with improving the entertainment and pricing of drinks!!!!

Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

We were extremely pleased with our stay at Bay Watch Resort. What impressed me most was the degree of friendliness and eagerness to help from all of the Bay Watch staff. I was also impressed with the efficiency. There was no wait for check-in, elevators, food service, etc.! The rooms had a beautiful view and were very clean. There were plenty of pools as well as pool activities for the kids.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

I am at this resort now & wish I could go to another resort. Baywatch has ruined my family vacation. This was my first time in Myrtle Beach & I can't really enjoy myself. Baywatch doesn't care enough about their establishment to keep up the maintenance. I am use to staying at nice places. This was a big let down. The furniture is stained. The bathrooms are not clean. The carpet is dirty. I have my 1 year old with me & don't want him to touch anything. Baywatch needs to renovate & quit ripping people off. I have paid less money at other places & they were much nicer. I am very displeased & can't wait to check out of this disgusting place. I will do my best to enjoy the rest of my family vacation. Thanks for nothing, Baywatch. I wish I could get my money back& go somewhere else.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a very positive stay only complaint we had was the lack of air circulation in the elevators. The staff was excellent and the pools were clean and abundant. Room was clean and nice. The elevators were a little slow but that's kind of normal in a high resident resort. If there had been fans or something in the elevators it wld have been great.

• Stayed June 2014

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center

Address: 2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Business Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#5 Romantic Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#7 Family Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#7 On the Beach Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center 3*
Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Hotel Oceana
Bay Watch Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Resort Myrtle Beach
Baywatch Myrtle Beach
Baywatch Beach Myrtle North Resort
Baywatch Resort Myrtle Beach

If you own or manage Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.