“This stay was quite the value and the service was fantastic .” 5 of 5 stars

Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 7 Nights, Pay for 4!
“This stay was quite the value and the service was fantastic .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Very impressive and well managed. The staff were always so helpful and pleasant . The room was a great size and the easy access to so many things was wonderful. We thoroughly enjoyed the Blue Room restaurant and had Saturday dinner and breakfast, what a great buy for the money. Food was great as well as service. Can't wait to stay again!!

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (373)
VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

I had my very first SC Myrtle Beach Scrapbook weekend retreat at this location I must add that the staff went over and beyond the call of duty. The meeting room was not ready upon arrival as agreed but when the staff realized it they all pitched in and had it up and running in less than 2 hrs.
The rooms are amazing..I had a single room to myself and felt so selfish to waste all the beautiful views. Everything was perfect I cannot say one negative thing at all...well my bed was not the most comfortable

The staff was wonderful for my North Carolina Scrapbook Retreat..I did not go unnoticed at all no matter the need it was taken care of 100%.

I had a 4 day scrapbook weekend retreat for my Myrtle Beach event and was amazing!

I only had a issue with my uncomfortable bed (hard) and pillow was too flat or one was too stiff but can't complain.

Pools were all open and beautiful we came during SANDY the hurricane too...:) no problems at all except sandy is trying to make me stay an extra night to avoid traveling in the way of Sandy!

:Loved the views from our meeting room and our hotel room was amazing!
www.northcarolinascrapbookretreats.com

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here off season and it was cheap and not crowded at all. The room was very big and tastefully decorated. The balcony provided a great view of the ocean from the seventeenth floor. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012
Martinez, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I visited the Baw Watch Resort Oct 19, 2012- Oct 22,2012 with my 18 yeard old daughter and 3 year old son. The view from the balcony was amazing and I have some amazing pictures from the pool area. The inside pool was closed during most of our visit but we weren't planning to use it anyway. I will visit again as soon as I can! The negatives were the door had to be slammed to latch and on our second night there was an awful noise that sounded like an aircraft landing. It took me a mintue at 3am to figure out it was the wind coming in our door! I slammed it extra hard the third night and did not hear it. I would have loved room service but there wasn't any.

Madison, Alabama
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently returned from an annual stay there without my golf equipment. It was stolen out of a locked vehicle. This place has ABSOLUTELY no security. There was a key entry garage in previous years but no more. And the "kidker" is they don't tell you at the front desk when you check in.....Again GOLFERS BEWARE!!!!!!

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Richmond, VA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We stayed at the Bay Watch once in the summertime and returned this fall for a long weekend visit. The resort is gorgeous, with numerous pools, amazing ocean views, a great sports bar, nice rooms and a friendly staff. The rooms are a bit small, particularly the one bedroom with two double beds and a small dresser -- kind of crammed in, with only one very tiny closet. In our room, the icemaker in the fridge and the safe weren't working. We enjoyed the jetted tub, spacious bathroom, wide-screen TVs, and wi-fi access. Definitely worth the money, especially in the off-season when crowds and rates are low.

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Weekend family trip was great. Room was clean and very well stocked, services were excellent and very friendly staff. Seemed like a nice safe place for the famly. Convienent parking and nearby groceries and and restaurants. Beach view was great and access to beach was right there. Nice size bathroom and great tvs.

Room Tip: For a family of four we originally had a studio but for very little extra we inquired about a one be...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center

Address: 2701 South Ocean Blvd, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#2 Business Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#5 Family Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#7 On the Beach Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
#8 Romantic Hotel in North Myrtle Beach
Hotel Class:3 star — Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center 3*
Located in the heart of North Myrtle Beach with more than 600 feet of pristine beach front, our resort features studio, one-, two-, three bedroom condominiums. This full service retreat offers onsite amenities such as oceanfront restaurant; beach & sports bar; oceanfront conference space; indoor/outdoor pools; lazy rivers; kiddie pools; fitness center; wireless internet and gift shop. We can accommodate groups of any size including: golf, wedding parties, sweet sixteen and much more. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bay Watch Hotel North Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Hotel Oceana
Bay Watch Myrtle Beach
Bay Watch Resort Myrtle Beach
Baywatch Myrtle Beach
Baywatch Beach Myrtle North Resort
Baywatch Resort Myrtle Beach

If you own or manage Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.