“Great massage at a Real Spa” 5 of 5 stars

+1 843-361-2772
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Cinzia The Spa at North Beach Plantation invites you to experience a better quality of life with our world-class spa. After taking one step onto our 17,000 square-foot sanctuary, you will be surrounded with the soothing ambiance needed to leave any problem you might have at the door. Because when you make the trip to Cinzia, you get much more than a spa, you get a brand new revitalized you.
Holly Ridge, North Carolina, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great massage at a Real Spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

This place is wonderful. They take you to a meditation room after you change into your robe to wait for your service. In the meditation room there is lots of different lounge chairs, regular chairs, couches and such all with big fluffy cushions and pillows. There is hot tea, cucumber water, trail mix and small snacks while you wait. The massage room was nice and clean. I had a signature massage and Fijian scalp massage both done by Wendy. Wendy is wonderful. She is excellent at knowing when to apply more or less pressure and I never felt like she was rushing. I was thrilled with her and would highly recommend her to others. After the message I was very happy to find out they had not only showers but every hygiene product you could possibly need at no extra charge. They also have a steam room and a garden room. It's truly a relaxing spa.

Visited May 2014

13 attraction reviews
“One good massage one bad massage”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We were just here a few days ago. I made online reservations. I requested for a male to massage me because they are better at giving massages. They gave me a female. I booked a reflexology massage because the website said the massage deals with your hands and feet and some other parts of your body. The WOMAN only massaged my feet and she was so weak. On the other hand, I booked my wife a 50 minute cinzia signature massage, they ended up giving her a 100 minute massage; I think their computer system is off. My wife said it was the best massage of her life, she used Hope. Best steam room I've ever been in, worth it to go to the spa just for that.

Dyersburg, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
“Renew and refresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Excellent spa! One of the best I have been to. Very friendly knowledgeable staff. Lots of amenities to rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. Would definitely recommend and would go back. My granddaughter who is 12 was with me and thoroughly enjoyed herself.

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Alexandria, Virginia
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

I had one of the best massages I've ever had at Cinzia. It was a beautiful facility with such a calming atmosphere and the staff was incredible. I don't know the name of my masseuse but it was incredibly soothing and I never had to tell her how to adjust the pressure, etc. I would highly recommend it although it is a bit pricy but we felt like it was totally worth it!

Visited March 2014

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

“Excellent Spa!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

My best friend and I went in for massages today and it was wonderful! Beautiful location, excellent staff. You can't go wrong. We will be back. And I would recommend it to anyone.
A+