“Atv Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Atv Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This is one outstanding fun filled place.
First off the staff, trail coordinator Larry and the Tour Guide Mr Bard go way above and behind their job description. They really enjoy
Seeing the clients having a good time.
If you have teenage children this is the place for a fun filled few hours. They tell you from the start YOU WILL WORK AS A TEAM and the kids really did work together and as a team when each and everyone of them were buried in mud and water.
OH DID I MENTION WE DID THE DOWN AND DIRTY
If your kids love fun and mud this is the place to be .
It was the highlight of their trip and believe me we did tons of things, but CAROLINA BACKWOODS ATV TOURS you won hands down.
I can not thank you enough it was really a great feeling watching the kids work as a team, something that's falls by the wayside as they get older.
We can't thank you enough for a wonderful time

nc
3 attraction reviews
“best time on four wheels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

my 13 year old son and i had the best time with stacy and larry! we are novice riders and they took care of us, making sure we had the best time but stayed safe. i was not exactly wanting to get muddy, but that was our favorite part of the trip! the property was beautiful... my son had a green tree frog hitch hike on his ATV after the first mudding :) i appreciated their whole idea of the tour wanting us to participate with the other riders, helping each other when we were stuck in the mud and giving a variety of riding areas from mud bogs to hills to an open sand track around a pond. if you are looking to go fast go elsewhere, but if you are looking for fun in the mud you need to check out carolina backwoods! thank you for a day we will remember!

Visited October 2013
Hillsborough, New Jersey
“Had lot of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

The Atv Tour here is awesome, I went with group of 5 friends, we had some much fun, we all got very muddy and the guide was very good and very helpful, if you have planning to goto myrtle beach this is must go tour.

Visited August 2013
13 attraction reviews
“Awesome fun...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Family of 4, each had our own ATV. Loads of fun. Host had a great sense of humor too.... just an all around great time.

Visited July 2013
Carol Stream, Illinois
“Awesome.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I went with my fiance and had an awesome time. We went for the down and dirty tour. The guys were great. Mr Babb was a great tour guide. They used quality machines. The trails we went through made sure we got stuck. They will make you help push and pull when needed. That means you'll definitely get muddy. Everyone there was really nice. Definitely will be back and hopefully I'll get stuck so I can spray someone.

Visited August 2013